Children's Chewable Children's Chewable provides a great-tasting orange and papaya-flavored combination of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and bioflavonoids in the proper ratio required by children for efficient utilization for assisting and promoting overall health. Deficiencies in vitamins and minerals will result in a compromised immune system and will have a direct impact on physiological and emotional health. Children's Chewable provides the cells and tissues with the optimal amount of nutrients necessary for the maintenance of a healthy immune system, and for colds and flus, ear and respiratory tract infections, and inflammations.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Each Tablet Contains
- Vitamin A (as vitamin A palmitate) 1000 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 50 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 200 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 7.5 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin monohydrate) 1 mg
- Riboflavin 0.5 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 2.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1 mg
- Folic Acid 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 5 mcg
- Biotin 50 mcg
- Calcium (as calcium aspartate) 20 mg
- Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 2.5 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 35 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 20 mg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide) 2.5 mg
- Copper (as copper aspartate) 0.25 mg
- Rutin 5 mg
- Rose (Rosa canina) Hips 5 mg
Other ingredients: Fructose, dextrose, hydrolyzed rice flour, powdered cellulose, stearic acid, natural papaya and orange flavors, magnesium stearate
*Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, artificial coloring or flavoring, preservatives or dairy products.
Quality Assurance Tamper-resistant package. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place
Children under 6: One tablet two times daily with meals.
Children under 12: Two tablets two times daily with meals.